Learning Resource Center
Eleanor King began working at the school on September 1, 1930, as a 6th-grade teacher until 1942 when she taught high school English and History. She remained the driving force behind the effort to preserve the past and present history of the School and Hershey community. She was named an Honorary Alumna in 1980. The building opened August 23, 1999.