Milton Hershey School Teachers Share Advice for a Breakthrough Year
Each year, Milton Hershey School starts the new school year with a celebration better than before. Teachers are such an important part of that celebration and day-to-day life at MHS. Several MHS teachers shared their advice to inspire and motivate students to have a Breakthrough year.
1. Kendra Poff, MHS Elementary Division Teacher
2. Chris Swartz, MHS Elementary Division Teacher
3. Heather Hackman, MHS Elementary Division Teacher
4. Elizabeth Robinson, MHS Middle Division Teacher
5. Katherine Schwang, MHS Middle Division Teacher
6. Clare Ogle, MHS Middle Division Teacher
7. Dennis Moore, MHS Senior Division Teacher
At MHS, teachers play a key role in providing a top-notch education and unique learning opportunities to students inside and outside of the classroom. From taking science classes to the school’s Agriculture and Environment Education centers, or bringing leaders from Hershey Entertainment & Resorts and The Hershey Company into classes, teachers ensure that every MHS student has the ability to discover their interests and passions.
The school community is excited for all that is to come in the next school year and hopes that this advice inspires us to have our own Breakthrough!