Board of Managers: Melissa L. Peeples-Fullmore
Melissa L. Peeples-Fullmore
Appointed: Director 2017
MHS Class of 1991
Highlights: Dr. Peeples-Fullmore is an education professional and brings important experience to the Boards in areas of school administration, at-risk/dependent children, and residential childhood education. Her professional and life experiences have demonstrated her ability to lead and influence.
An alumna of Milton Hershey School, Dr. Peeples-Fullmore’s connection to the Hershey legacy runs deep. She is a recipient of the Milton Hershey School Alumni Career Achievement Award. Given her background, Dr. Peeples-Fullmore has unique insights into the educational and social issues that face the students of Milton Hershey School. Dr. Peeples-Fullmore is committed to service and giving back which makes her a valuable member of the Boards.
- Chief Schools Officer, KIPP Jacksonville Schools
- Program Officer for the Aspiring Leaders Program at Teaching Trust
- Teacher and Administrator in Title I Public Schools
- Education Director, AMIKids-Day Treatment and Residential Programs
- Ed.D., Education Policy and Leadership, Southern Methodist University
- Ed.M., Leadership, Policy, and Reform, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- M.Ed., Educational Leadership and Elementary Education, Florida A&M University
- B.A., Communication, Lynn University