At Milton Hershey School we shape the lives of the students we serve. Employees bring diverse skills and experiences to our school community. The common thread we share is our commitment to the school’s mission. We go the extra mile to provide students with the support they need to reach their full potential. Every employee at Milton Hershey School – from our teachers and houseparents to our groundskeepers and maintenance workers – has the power to make a difference for our students. Along with our competitive salaries, Milton Hershey School also offers generous benefits, including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.*
- Retirement plan.*
- Tuition reimbursement.*
- Professional development.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Access to fitness facilities, ice-skating rink, swimming pools and walking paths.
- Health and wellness program.
- Diverse student body and caring coworkers.
- Resources to care for our students.
We have full- and part-time employment opportunities for:
- Transitional Living staff (overseeing students during their senior year).
- Student support services.
- Coaches and lifeguards.
*These benefits are available to full-time employees.