MHS Employment Benefits for Full-Time Employees
At Milton Hershey School, you’ll love where you work. Earn competitive pay. Get comprehensive benefits that fit your lifestyle. Advance the school’s mission in your area of expertise while feeling personally supported and valued.
While our part-time positions do not offer benefits, these employees do value many other things that make MHS a great place to work.
Our full-time employees receive generous health and insurance benefits. Eligible dependents are covered under most plans.
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
Enjoy financial and professional development benefits that help you plan for the future.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Health and fitness reimbursement
- Access to MHS fitness facilities
- Free lunches in the student cafeterias
- Hershey-area employee discounts
Paid Time Off
Get paid vacation and personal days off, along with holidays and special forms of leave.
- Sick days
- Military leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty leave
Milton Hershey School understands the value of a balanced life in and outside of work. To encourage that balance, MHS offers employees multiple support programs.
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program