Contract Procurement Analyst
JOB ID: 23000143
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is currently seeking a contract Procurement Analyst to assist the Director of Procurement for a period of six months to one-year contracted engagement (with the possibility of an extension). In addition to facilitating the strategic review of our Food Services program, the Procurement Analyst is responsible for the timely and efficient review and processing of purchase orders, contracts, and supplier onboarding, ensuring compliance to the Procurement policy. Also, provides oversite and maintenance to Procurement specific programs (RFP’s, SRM, P-Card reconciliation, etc.), completes cost-benefit analyses, and assists with contract management.
This is an onsite role in Hershey, PA with a work schedule of Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Competitive salary based on the experience.
To be considered, please email a resume to [email protected] attention to Lucy Mansour – Recruiter. If any questions, please call 717-520-2325. DO NOT APPLY via Milton Hershey School’s job board.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in overall procurement processes and data analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Procurement software, programs, and ERP systems a must, PeopleSoft knowledge a plus.
- Successful procurement analysts possess strong analytical skills, cost analysis, excellent communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Some supplier contract knowledge preferred.
- Experience in building and maintaining supplier relationships.
- Microsoft Suite experience, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in electronic procurement software.
- Excellent problem solving, computer literacy, data analytic tools and ability to make decisions.
- Demonstrated success in project management, prioritizing and multi-tasking while maintaining exceptional detail orientation.
- High degree of integrity required.
To be considered, please email your resume to Lucy Mansour – recruiter at [email protected] or if any questions call 717-520-2325.
Share this job:
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.