Hartman Supply Center
Helen and Harry Hartman came to the School in September 1922. Mrs. Hartman immediately became housemother to the boys living at a new School building opened in 1921 called Ivanhoe. Mr. Hartman was in charge of the boys living at the Main, the former experimental chocolate factory which contained a central kitchen, canning and processing room, bakery, and central dining room, a sewing repair room, and clothing fitting room and repair shops. In 1940, Mr. Hartman started a post office at the Main and the next year Mrs. Hartman was placed in charge of the Clothing Room. The Hartman Supply Center opened on November 26, 2007.