655 Brook Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Copenhaver Center opened as the first Catherine Hall on August 2, 1966, and was renovated and renamed on December 17, 1999. George and Prudence Copenhaver were hired by Milton Hershey as the first teachers and houseparents of the Hershey Industrial School in 1909. George, as Superintendent and Prudence as Matron, fulfilled the vision of Milton and Catherine Hershey set forth in the Deed of Trust. The Copenhavers, along with Milton and Catherine Hershey, were the first honorary alumni in 1950.