Virtual Tour and Directions
Explore Campus, In Person or Online
We are so glad you are considering a visit to Milton Hershey School! Located in scenic Hershey, Pennsylvania, students live and learn in a unique blend of modern facilities and historic landmarks. Come see for yourself our cutting-edge facilities that help qualifying children discover their passions through countless opportunities on and off campus.
Can’t Make It to Campus?
The next best thing is taking our interactive, virtual campus tour. Navigate through our 7,000-acre campus, getting a closer look at our top-tier facilities, inside classrooms and student homes, and all that MHS has to offer. You can begin by clicking on the icon below.
Virtual Open Houses
For Prospective Students/Families
Attend a Virtual Open House with our MHS regional admissions recruiters. These guided events provide the perfect chance to ask questions and see if MHS is the right fit for a child in your life.
For Prospective Houseparents
Attend an Online Information Session with our MHS recruitment team. Learn more about the full-time houseparent role and ask questions to see if houseparenting is right for your family.
Directions to Campus
Our campus is in Derry Township, Dauphin County, Pa. It is 12 miles east of Harrisburg, 12 miles west of Lebanon, and about 80 miles northwest of Philadelphia. If you prefer, you can use an online service such as Google Maps look up and print directions to MHS. Another option is to enter the address of one of our buildings into your GPS or cell phone navigation system.
- Take I-81 South to Hershey/Manada Hill, Exit 77 (Old Exit 27).
- Follow PA-39 East to US-322.
- Take US-322 East to the central campus.
- Take I-83 North to US-322 East.
- Follow US-322 East to the central campus.
- Take the PA-743 Exit off I-283.
- Follow PA-743 North to Hershey.
- Turn right and follow US-322 East to Central Campus.
- Take PA Turnpike to the Lancaster/Lebanon Exit 226 (Old Exit 20).
- Take US-322 West to the central campus.
- Take PA Turnpike to the Harrisburg East Exit 247 (Old Exit 19).
- Follow I-283 North for three miles to US-322.
- Continue on US-322 East to the central campus.
Transportation to Campus
Car travel to MHS is the easiest form of transportation for most families. Public transportation to our campus is limited. Families can travel by train or bus to Harrisburg, and then take a taxi to campus.
Taxi & Ride Share Services
The average taxi fare from Harrisburg is around $30. Suggestions for taxi service include Keystone Cab (717-234-4400) and Harrisburg City Cabs at Harrisburg International Airport (717-232-5555). Uber and Lyft ride share services are available.