JOB ID: 21000245
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is seeking a Recruiter whose focus is on Houseparent selection. This role is responsible for expediently processing a high volume of applications through a very extensive and thorough selection process to ensure MHS hires high quality and diverse couples on an ongoing and timely basis. Responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the Home Life Department to forecast hiring needs and coordinate processes.
- Maintaining a highly selective, legally compliant, and high volume selection process for the Houseparent position.
- Providing value add reporting and consultation.
- Assisting with other recruitment needs as needed.
- Assisting with sourcing efforts.
- Assisting with other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or other applicable field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruitment with a strong focus in selection.
- Certification in HR preferred, trained in selection practices such as targeted selection & motivation based selection desired. Training in HR Law a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required including the ability to quickly build relationships, assess skills, influence others, and negotiate.
- Exceptional organizational skills required including the ability to multi-task on a continuous basis.
- Strong skills in judgement, discernment, and confidentiality required.
- Skills in developing & maintaining reporting desired. High degree of accuracy required.
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel, Powerpoint & Internet/Social Media required. Experience with ATS’s and ERP’s desired. Experience with TAM & Peoplesoft a plus.
- Driven to meet goals. Grit required.
- Driver’s license in good standing for occasional travel to recruitment functions.
- Able to sit/stand to use the computer and phone for the majority of the day.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered role models for students.
- Candidates should be eager to actively engage with students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.