Per-Diem School Nurse (RN)
JOB ID: 22000301
- PA Registered Nurse License required, Bachelor’s degree in nursing, preferred.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience, physical assessment, primary pediatric, school health and/or emergency nursing, and counseling skills.
- Valid license to practice as a registered nurse in PA, required.
- Valid PA Driver's license in good standing.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible regarding the work schedule is essential.
- Current CPR certification and advanced first aid training.
- School Nurse Certification a plus.
- Candidates must demonstrate high level of integrity, as all MHS Staff are considered to be role models for the MHS Students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with MHS students beyond the scope of their job responsibilities.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.