Per-Diem Certified Nursing/Medical Assistant
JOB ID: 20000106
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Valid current certification from a state approved Nursing or Medical Assistant training program or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as certified nursing assistant or medical assistant, required.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications required. OSHA trained for blood-borne pathogens preferred.
- Valid PA driver’s license in good standing required.
- Physically able to lift and assist injured students.
- Experience working with a diverse workplace, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and team environment in a busy and dynamic work setting.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students beyond the scope of their job responsibilities.
- Candidates should demonstrate a high of integrity, as all MHS Staff are considered role models for MHS Students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.