Board of Managers: Maria T. Kraus
Maria T. Kraus, Chairman
Appointed: Director 2018, Vice Chair 2021-2023, Chairman 2024
MHS Class of 1989
Highlights: Ms. Kraus has more than 25 years of experience and leadership in finance, strategy, and corporate development. She is a Certified Public Accountant and qualifies as a financial expert, as defined by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. She is currently the Chief Financial Officer of Wedgewood Pharmacy. Ms. Kraus also sits on the Board of the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania. Ms. Kraus brings extensive financial expertise along with her many years of business management, corporate and board governance to the Boards.
Ms. Kraus is an alumna of Milton Hershey School, having graduated as valedictorian in 1989, and is a recipient of the Milton Hershey School Alumni Career Award. Enthusiastic about the mission, she serves as a role model for future generations of students. As Chairman of the Boards, Ms. Kraus is proud to advance the legacy of Milton and Catherine Hershey.
- Chief Financial Officer, Wedgewood Pharmacy
- Chief Financial Officer of Accelerated Enrollment Solutions, a business unit of Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC
- Executive Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategy, Bioclinica, Inc.
- Vice President Finance and Corporate Controller, Bioclinica, Inc.
- Senior Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- B.S., Accounting, Pennsylvania State University