Board of Managers: M. Diane Koken
M. Diane Koken, Chairman
Appointed: Director 2016, Chairman 2021
Highlights: Ms. Koken is a legal/regulatory consultant and volunteers as a court appointed special advocate for children. She served as Insurance Commissioner in Pennsylvania for ten years in the cabinets of Republican and Democratic governors. Ms. Koken had accountability for and expanded the Children’s Health Insurance Program. She served as the longest president of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. As Board chairman, Ms. Koken brings to the Boards professional expertise in legal, regulatory matters, insurance and risk management. She has extensive board experience on Fortune 100 and public company boards which provides a solid understanding of board governance.
Ms. Koken is a native and current resident of Pennsylvania. Ms. Koken’s work with children transcends limitations and supports the mission and legacy of Milton and Catherine Hershey.
- Legal/Regulatory Consultant
- Commissioner, Pennsylvania Department of Insurance
- Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Provident Mutual Life Insurance Company
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law
- B.S., Education, Millersville University of Pennsylvania