A Day In The Life: Elementary Division
At Milton Hershey School, we provide nurturing and support to help our youngest students grow and succeed. Our Elementary Division staff is here to help students with everything from basic-care needs to dealing with homesickness.
In this caring environment, students master the foundations of our academic program and move toward greater self-sufficiency before making the transition into Middle Division.
In the following video series, learn more about student home life in elementary division at MHS.
- Chronicling a Student Home at MHS
- 9 Girls, 1 House: It’s an amazing Milton Hershey story
- A Milton Hershey School Single Mother’s Journey
- An MHS Student Journey: ‘It was Obvious She was Going to be a Leader’
- Dinner Time at MHS
- 32 news homes opening at Milton Hershey School
Our elementary program is designed to help students in grades pre-kindergarten through fourth grade thrive through a rigorous academic and social-learning curriculum that provides them with a solid foundation for future education. Highly qualified teachers and houseparents support each student in reaching his or her full potential. Read more about our school program.