Swimming/Diving Assistant Coach – Middle School
JOB ID: 21000186
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of successful coaching experience with demonstrated success in establishing a highly competitive program, while also instilling high quality character.
- Must have current knowledge of techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of the sport.
- Ability to teach beginning and advanced skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & inspire diverse youth. Experience working with lower income students preferred.
- Ability to interact with student athletes at different skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) required.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Candidates should demonstrate high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for students.
- Candidate should be eager to build the program & invest in student talent development year-round.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.