Student Support Coordinator – IT
JOB ID: 22000217
Founded in 1909 by Milton and Catherine Hershey, Milton Hershey School (MHS) is a tuition-free, private home and school for over 2,000 pre-K through 12th grade students. Since its’ founding, the lives of more than 11,000 children from lower income and working-class families have been transformed through high-quality education and a positive, nurturing home life.
MHS is seeking a Student Support Coordinator for the Information Technology (IT) Team in the administrative operations of the department. This unique role has two primary focuses. The first is to provide administrative assistant support to the Senior Director of IT and his team. The second is to provide daily data support of MHS’s Student Information System. Responsibilities include:
- Extensive scheduling & meeting coordination.
- Overseeing the budget & financial plan tracking.
- Procurement of products and services for the IT department.
- Oversight of departmental records retention, including contracts.
- Data collection, report creation and updates.
- Creation of correspondences, presentations, etc. Meeting minutes as needed.
- Providing office management support to the IT department.
- Project management including research.
- Collaborating with Enrollment and creating student records.
- Maintaining student records.
- Oversight of the student records parent portal.
- Advisory responsibilities as it relates to data integration, etc.
- Provide recommendations for new procedures and policies to adapt to changing situations.
- Assist program developers in creating process workflow and assist with the analysis, design, development, evaluation and administration and support of the change process.
- Provide training, problem-solving, and support as needed.
- Coordinating IT’s student worker and internships programs and departmental student engagement activities.
- Associate degree in Business, IT, Office Admin, or affiliated field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office administration / records management role.
- Highly proficient with the utilization of Microsoft applications, GoogleDocs and database administration.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to multi-task dynamic & competing priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate & influence, as well as the ability to supervise students.
- Demonstrated skills in problem-solving and process improvement.
- Candidates should be eager to engage with students and their families/sponsors.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are role models for students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.