Softball Head Coach, Middle School
JOB ID: 23000175
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is currently seeking a Head Middle School Softball Coach to join the team. The head coach is responsible for the general organization and administration of the 7th & 8th grades softball program.
Qualified candidates should exhibit a commitment to high standards of athletic achievement and support for all students in a diverse and multicultural environment. The season begins February 2023 and ends June 2023. Practices are Monday through Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The team participates in scheduled games with East Shore Fast Pitch Softball League. Typically, games begin around 6:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of successful coaching experience, with current knowledge of techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of softball.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with students of different ages and skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Candidate should demonstrate a high degree of integrity, as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students beyond the scope of their job responsibilities.
Share this job:
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.