Soccer – Head Girls Coach – Middle School
JOB ID: 21000250
Milton Hershey School is currently seeking a Head Middle School Girls Soccer Coach responsible for the organization and administration of the middle school boys soccer program. Qualified applicants should exhibit a commitment to high student achievement and support for all students in a diverse, multicultural environment. The season begins March 2022 and ends June 2022. Practices are Monday through Friday from 2:45 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years successful coaching experience.
- Must have knowledge of current soccer regulations.
- Ability to teach fundamental skills and team concepts of soccer.
- Ability to interact with student athletes of different ages and skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Demonstrated high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.