Soccer – Assistant Coach – Boys Middle School
JOB ID: 21000255
Milton Hershey School is currently seeking an Assistant Middle School Boys Soccer Coach responsible for the organization and administration of the middle school boys soccer program. Qualified applicants should exhibit a commitment to high student achievement and support for all students in a diverse, multicultural environment. The season begins March 2022 and ends June 2022. Practices are Monday through Friday from 2:45 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years successful coaching experience.
- Must have current knowledge of techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of soccer.
- Ability to interact with students of different age and skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Candidate should demonstrate a high degree of integrity, as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students.
- Effective communication and language skills necessary.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.