Psychological Assessment Technician
JOB ID: 22000228
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is expanding its’ enrollment to increase from 2,100 students from lower income to 2,300. We are seeking a full-time Psychological Assessment Technician (AT) to actively contribute to the completion of and review of a high volume of student applications for admission in MHS’s Enrollment Management Department.
- Conduct interviews and assessments of students and families.
- Under supervision, administer & interpret cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and achievement assessments.
- Review student application files including financial, medical, psychological, and scholastic records.
Coordinate interview coverage and make referrals for services.
- Gather additional relevant information, as needed.
- Prepare reports for Admissions Committee review.
- Provide information to applicants and families regarding student life.
- Collaborate extensively within the Admission and Enrollment teams to ensure applications are processed accurately and expediently.
- Mandated reporter role.
Master’s degree in Psychology, preferably Clinical or School.
At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity including the administration of and interpretation of cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and achievement assessments.
Proficient with Microsoft applications and assessment scoring software. Database administration experience a plus.
Exceptional interpersonal skills essential.
Demonstrated skills in effective and accurate management of high volume work flow.
Demonstrated sound judgment in interpreting and evaluating complex information.
Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
Must be willing to actively engage with students and their families & sponsors.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.