Part-Time Seasonal Equipment Manager Head
JOB ID: 22000155
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is a cost-free home and school for 2000 plus students from financial and social need. The School’s mission is to nurture and educate students’ so each one can reach his or her full potential. In addition to a top-notch education, MHS provides its’ students a multitude of experiential opportunities, including numerous athletic opportunities led by a committed coaching staff, using state-of-the-art athletic facilities & equipment.
MHS is seeking a part-time seasonal ancillary Athletic Equipment Manager Head to assist the Athletic Department with the care and management of the equipment for all middle school sports. The time frames for each season are as follows:
- Fall Season - July 25th through November 4th - 1:00PM to 6:30PM, Monday through Friday
- Winter Season - October 24th through February 24th (excluding Thanksgiving and Winter Break) - 1:00PM to 6:30PM, Monday through Friday
- Spring Season - February 27th through May 19th - 1:00PM to 6:30PM, Monday through Friday
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Monitoring equipment inventory to ensure an adequate supply is readily available and in good condition.
- Assists with distributing, tracking and collecting equipment, uniforms, etc.
- Ensuring uniforms and other related material is laundered and in good condition.
- Provides tracking and reporting information to allow for adequate resource planning.
- Ensures athletes, coaches and athletics admins have necessary resources as needed.
- Using Gator and other equipment to distribute to fields & facilities as needed.
- Provides other support as needed to ensure smooth operations within the Athletics Department.
- High School Diploma or equipment.
- A year or more of experience with sports equipment management preferred.
- Demonstration of knowledge of MHS’s athletic options and an understanding of the equipment, uniforms and affiliated materials required by each sport.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Skills in tracking and reporting preferred. Skills in Excel, Outlook, and Word & Infinite Campus desired.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, pro-actively prepare and respond to ensure smooth operations.
- Effective interpersonal skills with students and staff. Demonstrated skills in collaboration required.
- Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered role models for students.
- Must be willing to actively engage with students.
WHEN APPLYING PLEASE IDENTIFY WHICH SEASON YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ON YOUR RESUME OR IN YOUR COVER LETTER.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.