Part-Time Psychological Assessment Professional
JOB ID: 22000173
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is increasing its’ enrollment to serve even more Pre-K through 12th grade lower-income students. We are seeking a highly motivated part-time Psychological Assessment Professional to pro-actively contribute to the completion of and review of a high volume of student applications for admission in MHS’s Enrollment Management Department. This position is an in-office role and works up to 29 hours per week, within typical office hours Monday through Friday. Founded in 1909 by Milton and Catherine Hershey, MHS is a cost-free, private home and school for over 2,000 pre-K through 12th grade students. Since its’ founding, the lives of more than 11,000 children from lower income and working-class families have been transformed through high-quality education and a positive, structured home life. Responsibilities for the part-time Psychological Assessment Professional include:
- Conduct a large quantity of interviews and assessments of students and families.
- Under supervision, administer & interpret cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and achievement assessments.
- Review student application files including financial, medical, psychological, and scholastic records.
- Gather additional relevant information, as needed.
- Prepare reports for Admissions Committee review.
- Provide information to applicants and families.
- Collaborate extensively within the Admission and Enrollment teams to ensure applications are processed accurately and expediently.
- Serve as a mandated reporter.
- Master’s degree in Psychology, preferably Clinical or School.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity including the administration of and interpretation of cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and achievement assessments.
- Experience with lower income students and families a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and assessment scoring software. Database administration experience a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills essential, including the ability to collaborate.
- Demonstrated skills in multi-tasking a high volume of complex work in an accurate and time effective manner.
- Demonstrated sound judgment in interpreting and evaluating complex information.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Must be willing to actively engage with students and their families & sponsors during Enrollment Days and other MHS activities.
- Bilingual/Spanish fluency a plus.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.