Part-Time Health Services Support Driver
JOB ID: 21000193
Working at Milton Hershey School (MHS) is much more than a job. Each employee helps shape the lives of the students we serve and every position at the school is designed to help our students thrive on campus and beyond. If that sounds fulfilling to you, MHS may be the perfect place for your next career move.
At MHS, we seek to educate the whole child. We care about providing comprehensive health and wellness programs for our students. These include free medical, dental & psychological care. MHS is a culture of excellence and collaboration, dedicated to student health and success.
MHS is currently seeking a part-time Health Services Support Staff Driver to join the medical team. This position assists the registered nurses and other health services in providing high-quality health care to students by transporting and accompanying students to/from off-campus appointments for treatments and delivering medication to the student homes. Also, provides emotional support and supervision while transporting students, maintaining personal/professional accountability at all times consistent with the vision and mission of the Student Health Services program. Minimum hourly rate at $14.13 an hour and we do not offer benefits to part-time employees. This position will not exceed 29 hours per week, Monday through Friday with hours from 1:30 pm - 8:00 pm; on Fridays from 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm or 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Flexibility with schedule is a must.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certified required or ability to obtain one within one month upon hired.
- Valid PA Driver’s License in good standing required; must have the ability to drive 8 - passengers’ school vans.
- Respect for confidentiality of all information pertaining to students, staff and others in the school community.
- Flexibility and willingness to rotate shift, weekends and holidays required.
- Physical ability to lift and assist injured students.
- OSHA training for blood-borne pathogens a plus.
- Knowledge of MHS campus and surrounding communities a plus.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS Staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with MHS students beyond the scope of their job responsibilities.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.