HR Systems Administrator
JOB ID: 22000251
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is a tuition free, home, and private school for over 2,000 Pre-K through 12th grade students. Founded in 1909 by Milton and Catherine Hershey, the lives of more than 11,000 students have been positively transformed through MHS’s high-quality career-focused education, nurturing home life, and extensive extra-curricular opportunities.
MHS is currently seeking a HR Systems Administrator to join the Training/HR team to serve as the functional lead for the LMS e-performance system, and other technology utilized for training and organizational development needs. Responsibilities include:
- Serves as the functional lead / SME for the LMS and e-performance system.
- Manages the implementation & administration of the systems to support MHS.
- Collaborates with vendors, IT, HR, and others to troubleshoot, upgrade, and implement.
- Develops documentation and test scripts, conducts systems testing.
- Maintains online courses and automated system functionalities.
- Provides recommendations for future system improvements.
- Supports initiatives from an analytical perspective by developing, maintaining & enhancing reports and dashboards.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Provides training and tech support to users.
- Pro-actively develops & shares knowledge regarding upgrades, innovations, etc.
- Handles special projects / assignments, as needed.
In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefits package. It includes paid time off, medical, vision & dental insurance, and financial benefits. Pay: $60,832.00 - $81,211.00 per year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Info Management, Industrial/Org Psych or affiliated degree.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Systems Administrator role. Experience within HR/Training systems a plus.
- Adept at using and learning new tech systems.
- Exceptional Excel skills.
- Demonstrated skills in managing systems, data analytics, problem-solving, & innovating.
- Demonstrated skills in independently managing competing priorities and project management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate, influence, educate and encourage.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- High degree of accuracy and detail orientation required.
- Candidates should be eager to pro-actively engage with students.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are role models for MHS students.
- This is an on-site position, located in Hershey, PA.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.