High School Cheerleading JV Head Coach
JOB ID: 22000167
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of the sport’s program.
- Ensuring the program is competitive and character-building.
- Recruiting students to participate and collaborating with the primary and middle schools to develop talent pipelines.
- Establishing year-round strategies and processes to train & invest in student skill development.
- Creating skill enrichment programs and opportunities.
- Leading all practice sessions and coaching at all games and events.
- Assisting the head Varsity Cheerleading Coach when needed.
- Providing exceptional personal coaching and leadership of the players.
- Hiring and maintaining a coaching support staff.
- Implementing creative strategies to offset unique circumstances of MHS’s programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of successful coaching experience with demonstrated success in establishing a highly competitive program, while also instilling high quality character.
- Must have current knowledge of techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of the sport.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & inspire diverse youth. Experience working with lower income students preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and lead a team of coaches.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate & influence in cross-functional settings.
- Ability to build a network to facilitate new and creative opportunities.
- Candidate should be eager to build the program & invest in student talent development year-round.
- Candidate must demonstrate high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are role models for students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.