Girls Soccer Junior Varsity Head Coach
JOB ID: 22000341
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is a cost-free home and school for over 1,900 students from lower income. The school’s mission is to nurture and educate the students’ so each one can reach his or her full potential. MHS provides enrolled students a multitude of opportunities, including numerous athletic options with access to state-of-the-art athletic facilities led by a committed coaching staff.
MHS is currently seeking a High School Girls Soccer Junior Varsity Head Coach to lead the organization and administration of the JV Soccer program. Qualified applicants should exhibit a commitment to high achievement and support for all students in a diverse, multi-cultural environment. The season begins in August and ends in October. Practices are generally Monday through Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. with some occasional Saturday practices. Off season work is flexible and necessary for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Has at least 1 year of successful coaching experience.
- The candidate should be eager to build the culture of the program & invest in student talent development year-round.
- Experience establishing a highly competitive program, while also instilling high quality character.
- Exercises knowledge of current coaching techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of soccer.
- Must have the ability to teach beginner and advanced soccer skills while also interacting with different skill level athletes in a positive and professional manner.
- Has the ability to lead & inspire diverse youth. Experience working with lower income students is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and exceptional organizational/planning skills are required.
- All candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are role models for students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.