Girls Soccer Assistant Coach, Middle School
JOB ID: 23000182
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is one of the world’s best private schools, where students from lower-income families who are looking for greater opportunity are able to explore their individual interests to the fullest. Thanks to the generosity of Milton and Catherine Hershey, the school is fully endowed, with the resources to ensure every child and staff member has what they need to succeed. The school has prepared over 11,000 graduates to lead fulfilling and productive lives and is expanding to serve more students in the coming years.
MHS provides enrolled students a multitude of opportunities, including numerous athletic options with access to state-of-the-art athletic facilities led by a committed coaching staff. MHS is currently seeking an Assistant Middle School Girls Soccer Coach to assist the head coach with the organization and administration of the 7th & 8th grade girls soccer program. Qualified applicants should exhibit a commitment to high achievement and support for all students in a diverse, multi-cultural environment. The season begins in March and ends in May. Practices are generally Monday-Friday 3:15p-5:30p with two games per week. Off season work is flexible and necessary for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Has at least 1 year of successful coaching experience.
- The candidate should be eager to build the culture of the program and instill high quality character.
- Exercises knowledge of current coaching techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of soccer.
- Must have the ability to teach beginner skills while also interacting with different skill level athletes in a positive and professional manner.
- Has the ability to lead & inspire diverse youth. Experience working with lower income students is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and exceptional organizational/planning skills are required.
- All candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are role models for students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students.
Share this job:
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.