Food Services Warehouse Worker, Part-Time
JOB ID: 23000150
- Inventory Movement & Control, store deliveries in designated storage locations, product rotation using “FIFO” model.
- Transportation of food & freight to various locations, supplier pickups. Provide storeroom counts and inventory storage areas as assigned.
- Cleaning/sanitation duties including general housekeeping including stacking skids, sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing floors, disposal of trash and packing materials.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year commercial Food Service experience and/or knowledge of a variety of food products used in commercial applications.
- Warehouse and/or inventory control experience preferred.
- Valid PA Driver’s License in good standing.
- Valid Forklift certification.
- Valid NSF Serv-Safe Certification or ability to obtain upon hire within six months.
- HACCP training or ability to obtain upon hire within six months.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of adults and students on a regular basis.
- Physically capable to lift and/or carry up to 50+ pounds on a frequent basis (60% of the time).
- Ability to maintain accurate records, understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of MHS Campus a plus.
- Candidate should demonstrate a high degree of integrity, as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Candidate should be willing to actively engage with students beyond the scope of their job responsibilities.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.