Driving Instructor – Non Certified
JOB ID: 21000233
Milton Hershey School is seeking a non-certified Driving Instructor for after school and weekend behind the wheel driving instruction. Driver’s Education Certification and prior driving instruction experience strongly preferred. The Driving Instructor is responsible for preparing high school students for their PA Driver’s license in accordance with the PA Drivers Manual. This is a behind the wheel instructional role. The instructor is responsible for teaching the fundamentals of operating a vehicle safely and proper driving management techniques. All duties must be performed in strict conformance to appropriate safety and security standards. There is a 20-25 hour expectation required each week, primarily afternoons and weekends, flexing to meet students’ schedules. This position pays $21.29/hour. This is an on-site position located in Hershey, PA.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Driver’s Education Certification preferred.
- Five or more years’ experience as a driver and a clean driving record required.
- Valid PA driver’s license in good standing required.
- Prior Drivers Education Instruction experience a plus.
- Maintain all required certifications outlined by Penn Dot.
- Able to sit & assist with driving for prolonged periods.
- Previous experience working with high school students preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Available to commit to 20-25 hour each week, flexing to meet student schedules.
- Must demonstrated high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.