Developmental Coach, Middle School
JOB ID: 23000176
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is a cost-free home and school with over 2,000 students from lower-income settings. The School’s mission is to nurture and educate the students so each one can reach his or her full potential. MHS provides enrolled students a multitude of opportunities, including numerous athletic options with access to state-of-the-art athletic facilities led by a committed coaching staff.
MHS is currently seeking coaches for our Middle School Developmental Winter Sports Teams. Coaches would oversee our developmental Basketball, Swimming or Wrestling programs. The season runs November through February and coaches need to be available at least two evenings per week, after 6p, and Saturday Mornings.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years successful coaching or competitive playing experience
- Must have current knowledge of techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of the sport
- Ability to interact with students of different age and skill levels in a positive and professional manner
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity, as all MHS staff are role models for MHS students
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students beyond the scope of their job responsibilities
Share this job:
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.