JOB ID: 22000241
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is a tuition free, home, and private school for over 2,000 Pre-K through 12th grade students. Founded in 1909 by Milton and Catherine Hershey, the lives of more than 11,000 students have been positively transformed through MHS’s high-quality career-focused education, nurturing home life, and extensive extra-curricular opportunities. MHS’s HR team is responsible for supporting all MHS staff – full and part-time and the Recruiting team is responsible for the hiring of all staff (including students) which is typically several hundred hires a year.
The Recruiting team is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to provide administrative support to the recruitment function by facilitating hiring so that candidates are processed for hire expeditiously and with a high degree of accuracy. Administrative support during background checking is a key component requiring an ability to recognize and anticipate delays and/or concerns and pro-actively troubleshooting. The Recruitment Coordinator interacts extensively with candidates to schedule interviews, coordinate travel, respond to inquiries, and resolve concerns.
The Recruitment Coordinator also assists with other administrative support essential to the recruitment team including financial administration responsibilities (invoice auditing & coding, budget tracking, purchase orders, etc.). Coordinating events, registrations & travel coordination, procuring supplies & services, special projects, etc. are key responsibilities. Providing collaborative support across the HR team and with other departments is also a component of the role.
In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefits package. It includes paid time off, medical, vision & dental insurance, and financial benefits.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3 or more years in an office administrative support role with similar responsibilities. Recruiting and candidate processing / hiring experience a plus. Prior financial processing experience a plus.
- Proficient with software (Microsoft, databases Internet).
- Demonstrated skills in self-managing and pro-actively prioritizing, multi-tasking and problem-solving.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate & influence. High degree of customer service & team orientation is essential.
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with a high degree of attention to detail is required.
- Demonstrated capabilities with regards to confidentiality and demonstrated good judgement/discernment.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong goal achievement orientation is desired.
- Able to sit/stand/use computer most of the workday. This is an on-site position, in Hershey, PA.
- Candidates should be eager to pro-actively engage with students.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are role models for students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.