Contract Procurement Category Manager
JOB ID: 22000157
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is currently seeking a Contract Procurement Category Manager (PCM) to assist the Director of Procurement with IT procurement for a one-year contracted engagement (with the possibility of an extension). The PCM will be contracted via System One Staffing and will be assigned to MHS. Reporting to Procurement and working collaboratively with IT and multiple other stakeholder departments, the PCM will be responsible for assimilating business requirements to shape, champion, develop and lead category strategies for the procurement of IT related goods and services.
Additionally, this contractor will be responsible for managing supplier relationships and performance, reviewing contractual documents, developing negotiations strategies and driving negotiations to achieve pre-established goals and objectives. The PCM's core responsibility is to utilize procurement best practices, enabling best-in-class end-to-end, TCO solutions. From time to time, other categories will be assigned.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Competitive salary based on the experience.
To be considered, please email a resume to [email protected] attention to Lucy Mansour – Recruiter. If any questions, please call 717-520-2325. DO NOT APPLY via Milton Hershey School’s job board.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred; Associates degree in related field, required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT procurement with expertise in procurement processes, category management.
- Demonstrated continued improvement of outcomes that develop high quality supplier relationships.
- Exceptional analytical skills including the ability to integrate purchasing systems, financial analysis and cost analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (exceptional skills in Excel) & Google Suite. PeopleSoft system experience as plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and platform) and interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders, suppliers, and outside contractors.
- Exceptional skills in collaborating, negotiating and influencing others that deliver value and savings targets.
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing and multi-tasking while maintaining exceptional detail orientation.
- High degree of integrity required.
To be considered, please email your resume to Lucy Mansour – recruiter at [email protected] or if any questions call 717-520-2325.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.