JOB ID: 23000147
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is one of the world's best private schools, where qualifying students in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade live on campus and receive an exceptional career focused educational experience - with all costs covered. As MHS continues to expand, we’re seeking a Compensation Analyst to assist the Compensation Director with all aspects of managing complex compensation programs for Milton Hershey School.
This is an on-site position with pay rate: $54,400.00 to $72,500.00 per year, pay is determined based on experience. Full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefits package. It includes paid time off, medical, vision, and dental insurance, plus financial benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the Compensation Director and Senior Compensation Analyst to assist with the administration of the Salary & Wage Management Program for all position types, including union and non-union roles.
- Assisting with annual merit/economic reviews, completion of annual salary surveys, and compiling survey results.
- Assisting with the Pay and Hour policy reviews.
- Conducting research and data analysis.
- Preparing reports and meeting materials.
- Supporting union negotiations by benchmarking, data extraction, etc.
- Assisting with unemployment claims.
- Assisting with the review and evaluation of positions, as well as calculating new hire compensation.
- Assisting supervisors with job descriptions and policy interpretation.
- Maintain and audit HRIS data, including licenses and certifications, to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Business or closely affiliated major.
- At least 3 years of experience in compensation.
- Proficient in the use of analytical software including Excel. Experience with HRIS desired. Peoplesoft experience a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success in multi-tasking complex projects with a high degree of accuracy & efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate complex information, collaborate, and influence.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of job evaluation systems, Korn Ferry methodology preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are role models for students.
- Candidates should be open to actively engaging with students through various School programs & activities.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.