Certified Driving Instructor
JOB ID: 21000231
Milton Hershey School is seeking a Part-Time Driving Instructor with Drivers’ Education Certification. The Driving Instructor is responsible for preparing high school students for their PA Driver’s license in accordance with the PA Drivers Manual. This is a behind the wheel instructional role. The instructor is responsible for teaching the fundamentals of operating a vehicle safely and proper driving management techniques. All duties must be performed in strict conformance to appropriate safety and security standards. There is a 20-25 hour expectation required each week, the work week will flex as student schedules permit.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree with teacher’s certification preferred.
- Valid PA Driver’s License in good standing & Drivers Education Certification required.
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania State Certification (Praxis Test).
- Five or more years of experience as a driver; prior experience as a driver instructor preferred.
- Able to sit & assist with driving for prolonged periods required.
- Previous experience working with high school students preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to work 20 - 25 hours each week, flexing as student schedules permit.
- Must demonstrated high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
Jobs at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning
View more exciting job opportunities at Catherine Hershey Schools for Early Learning.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Milton Hershey School does not discriminate against applicants or employees, in hiring, promotion or any terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion or religious creed, veteran status, disability or use of a guide or support animal because of the blindness, deafness or physical handicap of the user or because the user is a handler or trainer of support or guide animals, or any other status protected under applicable federal or Pennsylvania law.