CES Forms & Publications
At least three documents are needed EACH YEAR in order to calculate a student’s CES eligibility. The deadline for receipt of all documents is JULY 15 or TWO weeks prior to your bill being due (whichever is earlier):
- Release Form– the form our office uses to calculate your CES eligibility each year. Students complete the top half (Section 1) and forward to their Financial Aid Office for completion of the bottom half (Section 2). In order for your college to be able to fill in their section, you will have to complete the financial aid process (FAFSA & other forms) in a timely manner.
- CES Application– this document is required as part of the annual CES application process in order to provide MHS with updated information and give students an understanding of the basic parameters of the program. This document goes directly from the student to MHS.
- Academic Transcript – students are responsible for having their school submit a transcript or grade report to our office at the end of each term/semester.
For third year students or higher living off-campus, a signed copy of the lease is needed in order to document your off-campus address, confirm that you have your own apartment, and to enable our office to determine the cost of living off-campus versus on-campus. Some other common forms available online or through our office are:
- Direct Deposit Form (New Requests Only) – used to sign up to have your CES funds “wired” directly to your bank account.
- Bonus Funds Request Form – used to request CES Bonus Funds to help pay for books, supplies, etc.
- Summer Release Form – required of all students seeking CES funding in the summer.
Other forms, letters, or grade reports may also be needed on a case-by-case basis.
Submit All Documents To:
Milton Hershey School
Graduate Programs for Success
P.O. Box 830
Hershey, PA 17033
At Milton Hershey School, it is important to see graduates continuing their education and leading productive and successful lives post-graduation. The Continuing Education Scholarship was established to provide scholarship assistance to eligible graduates pursuing full-time study. Learn more about your status and eligibility.