What Do You Want to Do?

Enroll at Milton Hershey

See if my family qualifies for Milton Hershey

Learn what it’s like to live at Milton Hershey

Learn what it’s like to attend school at Milton Hershey

Schedule a visit to Milton Hershey

See what events are happening

Talk to someone from Milton Hershey (live chat or phone number)

Work at Milton Hershey

Information For You

I’m a PARENT looking to Enroll my child.

My child will be in:

Elementary School (grades K-4)
 Middle School (grades 5-8)
High School (grades 9-12)

I’m a STUDENT looking to go to Milton Hershey School.

I’ll be in:

Elementary School (grades K-4)
 Middle School (grades 5-8)
High School (grades 9-12)

I (OR MY FAMILY MEMBER) just got accepted to Milton Hershey School

Tell Me What’s Next

I want to WORK at Milton Hershey School

As a Teacher
As a Staff Member
As a Houseparent

I’m a STUDENT at Milton Hershey School.

I WORK at Milton Hershey School

I’m an ALUMNUS of Milton Hershey School

Life After Milton Hershey
Become an Alumni Recruiter
Alumni Association Website


CES Forms & Publications

At least three documents are needed EACH YEAR in order to calculate a student’s CES eligibility. The deadline for receipt of all documents is JULY 15 or TWO weeks prior to your bill being due (whichever is earlier):

  • Release Form– mailed to students in April and is the form our office uses to calculate your CES eligibility each year. Students complete the top half (Section 1) and forward to their Financial Aid Office for completion of the bottom half (Section 2). In order for your college to be able to fill in their section, you will have to complete the financial aid process (FAFSA and other forms) in a timely manner.
  • Student Data Sheet– mailed to students in April and serves three purposes: (1) update demographic information, (2) update academic information and (3) update privacy release needed to enable our office to talk to others about your CES.
  • Academic Transcript – students are responsible for having their school submit a transcript or grade report to our office at the end of each term/semester. Transcripts and printouts from online grading systems will NOT be accepted unless the CES Office prints these documents directly from the student’s online account.

For third year students or higher living off-campus, a signed copy of the lease is needed in order to document your off-campus address, confirm that you have your own apartment, and to enable our office to determine the cost of living off-campus versus on-campus. Some other common forms available online or through our office are:

Other forms, letters, or grade reports may also be needed on a case-by-case basis.

Submit All Documents To:
Milton Hershey School
Transition Services
P.O. Box 830
Hershey, PA 17033
Fax: (717) 520-2033

CES Guidebook:

You are required to read the latest version of the CES Guidebook. This comprehensive booklet contains the rules and procedures governing the Continuing Education Scholarship. You are responsible for READING IT every year so that you understand the parameters governing the CES and what is required of you to maintain your CES eligibility! If you are unable to read it online, contact our office to request a paper copy be mailed to you.

Click here to see the 2016-17 guidebook.

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookEmail this to someone

CES Information

At Milton Hershey School, it is important to see graduates continuing their education and leading productive and successful lives post-graduation. The Continuing Education Scholarship  was established to provide scholarship assistance to eligible graduates pursuing full-time study. Learn more about your status and eligibility. 

View CES Information